GOOD TO KNOW
THE ANSWERS TO YOUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before taking a break in the Brandnertal read up on the latest important Corona information.
UnCOMPLICATED COVID testING
We offer guests free PCR testing in our Spar shop, and the results are processed in the hotel reception.
- Do you allow pets?
Pets are not allowed.
- Can I pay by credit card?
We accept the following credit cards
- Is a deposit payable on booking?
To make things easier for you, we do not require a deposit.
- How do I know when my reservation has been confirmed?
Your reservation is definite on receipt of a booking confirmation.
- What happens in the case of no-shows, premature departures or untimely cancellations?
Our cancellation conditions appear on the booking confirmation.
- At what time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:00.
- Do you also cater for special dietary needs?
Allergen-free, gluten-free and lactose-free food is available when pre-ordered.
- What is the check-in time?
- Rooms are available from 14:30.
- Guests may check in up to 20:00
- Rooms must be vacated by 10:30 on the day of departure.
- Is the hotel closed out of season?
The hotel team takes a well-earned break in spring and again in autumn.
The summer season runs from 26.05.2022 to 16.10.2022.
We will open for the winter season on the 23.12.2021 and look forward to seeing you.
- Does the hotel have its own car park?
Adequate car parking is available beside the hotel, and our guests may park there free of charge.
- E-charging points (for the exclusive use of our guests)
The hotel has 2 E-charging points available for the use of house guests.
- How late does the hotel bar stay open?
Our hotel bar is open until 23:00
- Is there a room for bikes ?
a lockable room is available
- How long is the wellness area open?
Opening hours are 14:00-19:00