Herbert Meyer OG
Telefon: +43 5559 302
Fax: +43 5559 302 25
Member of the Economic Chamber V
Specialist groups: Tourism
Place of jurisdiction: Feldkirch
Company register no..: 110374s
UID-Nr.: ATU 36016306
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The contents of our web pages were created with the greatest possible care and to the best of our knowledge and belief. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the topicality, completeness and correctness of the pages and contents provided.
We use links to external websites. Despite careful control of the content, we assume no liability for the content of such external links. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content. At the time of linking, no legal violations were apparent. If we become aware of such a violation of the law, we will immediately remove the link in question.
We always respect the copyrights of others or use our own or licence-free works. The contents and works created by us on this website are subject to copyright or have been purchased. Contributions by third parties are marked as such. Reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of utilisation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator, except for private and personal purposes.
Conditions of usage
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
In the case of disputes or problems regarding competition law, we would request you to avoid unnecessary, expensive and time-consuming legal action, and contact us directly. We will do our utmost to come to a satisfactory out-of-court settlement.
Draft, design and programming
This website has been produced by Webtourismus (webtourismus.at GmbH, Schwefel 91, A-6850 Dornbirn, +435572 90610, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.webtourismus.at/). Webtourismus is a specialist in the field of online marketing and tourism.In Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance region we work with our numerous clients with a view to achieving an effective Internet presence. From the initial creative design and technical implementation, right through to the supply of ongoing editorial website support, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only. We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
Information on alternative dispute resolution as per Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO und § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: email@example.com.
- (c) Alex Kaiser - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus
- (c) Roman Noestler - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus
- (c) Roman Noestler - Bergbahnen Brandnertal
- Alex Kaiser - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Alpen Tenne
- Alpenregion Bludenz - Brandnertal Tourismus
- Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Alpenrestaurant Frööd
- Alpentenne Restaurant
- Bergsport Events
- Bernhard Huber - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Carola Eugster - Bludenz Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Christa Engstler - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Da Noi Golfrestaurant Brand
- Darko Todorovic - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Dietmar Denger - Vorarlberg Tourismus GmbH
- Dietmar Walser - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Erich Fend - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus
- Flomotion - Bludenz Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Fohrencenter Bludenz
- Fohrencenter in Bludenz
- Hannes Jung - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Hanno Thurner - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Hanno Thurnher - Alpenregion Bludenz
- Husky Toni
- Joachim Stretz - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Matthias Rhomberg
- Matthias Rhomberg - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Matthias Rhomberg - Brandner Hof
- Michael Marte - Bergbahnen Brandnertal
- Michael Marte - Bikepark Brandnertal
- Nico Herzog - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus
- Nico Herzog - Österreich Werbung - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Paul Severn - Golfclub Brand
- Restaurant Alpenfrööd
- Restaurant Gufer 55
- Restaurant Heuboda, Hotel Sarotla
- Roman Nöstler - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Romantikhus Restaurant Brand
- Samuel Thiess - webtourismus.at
- Sporthotel Beck
- Sporthotel Beck Brand
- Stefanie Peiker - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH
- Tennisclub Brand
- Thomas Walch - Alpenregion Bludenz Tourismus GmbH